Sunday 23 December 2012

Christmas Stocking


Christmas stockings...

Hello all the lovely people that look at my blog. Today I will be posting something I made a couple of months ago but they had to be ready in time for christmas! In total they took me about 6 hours each to make, the materials were all sourced from Leeds Market and I think they look very cute! I cut out a paper template to make sure they were the same size, pinned it to the lining and the red fabric. I then tried pinning different embellishments to the stocks to see what worked best. I made two bows out of cream fabric, I hand stitched the beads round the names and appliquéd the names onto the darker green fabric.











Need an iron and some fur added to the top.. Note to self, using a celebrations box as a sewing box makes you feel hungry.


No comments:

Post a Comment