Thursday 4 October 2012

Leeds Dancesport give it a go

As I am on the dance committee this year I will be helping out at three give it a go sessions. This is basically a two hour event showing demos of the cha, jive and waltz from different levels, then a short lesson teaching newcomers the basic steps of each three dances. Phil, our dance teacher, then lets everyone try it out to music. Hopefully people enjoy this lesson and come back to join the dance society. I have done ballroom and latin for a year so I am progressing to novice from beginner now, I have just about got the novice cha cha we did last week but as the joint social sec with Emily, I am glad the main thing we have to worry about is where we take our society on a saturday night.
Anyway, these are some photos from the last 2 tuesday sessions...

DEMOS:


















Phil teaching:







Thanks for looking!
Beth



No comments:

Post a Comment